Monday, May 31, 2010

Congratulations Esther and Derek!

This past Saturday, we filmed Esther and Derek's gorgeous wedding in San Francisco, CA. The getting ready portion was filmed at the Ritz Carlton in Downtown SF. I have to tell you, I've never seen a hotel bathroom toilet each adorned with a chandelier. So yeah, the hotel was awesome! I've never met the bride and groom prior to their wedding day. I was referred to them by Stephanie and Chris from our Biltmore Hotel Wedding in Los Angeles. Esther was so easy going and great to work with that it made my life a lot easier. Her bridesmaids were so camera shy that whenever I pointed our cameras at them, they would walk away. Well, I had a solution for that... I just left my cameras on tripods and let them roll. I had some great candids out of it just wait and see! Derek was also a pleasure to work with. Very calm and collected and he was willing to do anything you asked.

The ceremony was held at Saint Cecilia's Church and the reception was celebrated at the exclusive Olympic Club where everywhere you turned is a photo opportunity. My team of Rob and Travis made my job of editing this same day edit so much smoother. So thanks you two!

I hope you guys enjoy this instant gratification short, partially edited in a moving car while zipping through the traffic in city.

Esther and Derek's Instant Gratification Short Film from artistic imagery films on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze, Alan!!! Why am I always teary eyed after watching your footage ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first time seeing this. very nice.

    ReplyDelete