Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Bridal Party Music Video

A few weeks ago, I got an email from our groom, Johnny. He wanted me to create a music video starring his bridal party. He said it would be a great way for them to bond and to get to know each other better before the big day. Some of the bridal party from Hellen and Johnny's side were from different parts of CA so they either had to drive or fly in just to shoot this video. I had one shot, one afternoon to get it all done. All I can say is, this bridal party can get crazy in front of the camera! We had so much fun and for one brief moment, I said to myself, I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this! I was still recovering from being terribly sick when I shot this and I wonder if I could've shot it better if I was completely healthy? Special thanks goes out to Amber for helping me film this piece. I couldn't have completed it without ya! Here's the video that everyone's been waiting for and I can't wait to film your wedding this coming May!

Johnny and Hellen's Bridal Party Music Video from artistic imagery films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment