Thursday, November 26, 2009

Julie and Joe's Director's Cut

Alan here, it wasn't too long ago when I got an email from Julie about asking me to film her Hollywood Style inspired wedding. As I was sitting there as she was describing to me the details and the location of her wedding, I immediately thought to myself, "I hope she books me, I hope she books me." I mean, who couldn't resist the challenge of creating a movie poster with an instant gratification short that blends with their pre-filmed love story? On top of that, the love story will be projected at the Crest Theatre! This was truly one of the best Artistic Imagery weddings of the year and I hope everyone will enjoy the director's cut version of "The Perfect Catch".

The Perfect Catch, starring Julie and Joe from alan silva on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment