Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nicole and Sal's Same Day Video Edit

Alan here, I've done same day edited videos in the past but nothing like this one. It was by far, the largest and most gorgeous wedding ever with an Afghan and a Catholic Ceremony to boot! The event was running behind and my editing station was about 10 minutes walking distance from the reception site. I also only had about an hour and half to edit the last 3 minutes of the video. What else can go wrong? I was the only one who had the key to the room that I was editing and place was also being used as changing and chill station for the guests so I had to open and close the doors several times for them. But my video team pulled it off and I was pretty happy with the outcome. Yes, Artistic Imagery does video as well! Check out our video work at www.artisticimagerypro.com and click on the video link on the far right.


same day edit, afghan and filipino wedding in huntington beach, ca from alan silva on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nicole & Sal!!
    That was an amazing same-day edit, soo much hard work was put into it that definately payed off in the end Alan, it was wonderful!!
    Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete