Monday, July 20, 2009

Luis and Corin's Wedding Video Summary

Alan here. Finally, my workload has eased up a bit and I finally got to sit down and edit the much awaited wedding summary of Mr. and Mrs. Herrera! I've known Luis since my early years in the Sacramento area. He's one of my very first airbrush clients here in Sac town. He called asking me to airbrush his three parrots on his drums....and the rest is history. Since then, I've created countless artworks for his several business and for 2-3 years, I've been waiting for him to ask Corin the big question so I can shoot and film their wedding already. Well, the wedding finally came and went last May. You may remember them from our previous blog on their wedding photos. Special thanks to Sharon and Travis for assisting me on this one. Now without further adieu, the wedding summary of Corin and Luis!

Luis and Corin's Wedding from alan silva on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment